The following list indicates the types of things we are looking for. However, if you have a another item that you think might be useful to us, please contact us (215-643-0763).
- Gift cards to Acme, Target, WalMart, CVS, RiteAid, or Walgreens
- New air conditioners or air purifiers
- Home furnishings
- Handicap-accessible vehicles
- Prepaid credit cards to purchase gas
- Computers and related equipment for patients
- Prepaid phone cards
- New appliances, refrigerators, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, and dryers
- Prizes for events
- Diapers (disposable)
If you would like to contribute a non-cash gift, please contact us first to see if we can use your donation. Be ready to place a value on your donation, and check to see if your donation is tax-deductible. (IRS Publication 526 outlines what types of donations can be deducted and how to claim a deduction.)
The Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization, contributions to which are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
The official registration and financial information of Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999 (toll free in Pennsylvania). Registration does not imply endorsement.
The KADMF is a proud member of the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO), the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, and is registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Charitable Organizations.