The Fund has assisted more than 22,000 families in 37 years of operation.
Social workers, case managers, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware use a simple application to request assistance on behalf of patients and their families. The Fund generally processes requests for assistance within 24 to 72 hours. Financial assistance is in the form of direct payments to vendors.
This process ensures patients' eligibility for assistance and avoids the misappropriation of funds.
Confidentiality and Privacy
The Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund (KADMF) has a commitment to protect and respect the privacy and dignity of the families we serve, as well as of the donors and volunteers who support us so generously.
- We do not divulge names, addresses, or other personal information about the families who receive assistance from KADMF. Such information is part of the confidential files of the organization.
- Families/guardians sign release forms allowing referring healthcare professionals at hospitals, medical facilities, and social service agencies to submit information to KADMF when seeking assistance on their behalf.
- Photographs of children who participate in KADMF activities appear on the website and in other forms of publicity only with explicit written consent of the parent or guardian.
- KADMF does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or age.
- Statistical data that is gathered is used and presented only in aggregate form and only for purposes of reporting to funding sources or analyzing distribution of assistance. Such data is provided voluntarily by families and/or referring healthcare professionals.
- Referring healthcare professionals must agree to respect and maintain KADMF's confidentiality practices.
- Names and addresses of donors to KADMF are not shared, traded, or sold.
- Information submitted through this site is never shared, except where required by law. Information submitted through this site is never sold. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Our web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address for each visitor to our site. We do collect statistical information to evaluate our web site's performance—for instance, we collect information on which pages visitors view.
- Transactions are PCI compliant. Commerce is handled by NPC and is collected and processed on their third party site.
- If you supply us, on-line, with your postal address, it will be used for shipping and billing purposes only. If you supply us, on-line, with your telephone number, you will only receive telephone contact from us with regard to your donation, purchase, or (for healthcare professionals) referrals made.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.