To qualify for financial assistance through the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund's Financial Assistance Program, a request must meet the following criteria:
- All referrals must be made by a social worker, nurse, case worker, or other healthcare provider currently familiar with the child and his or her illness and family situation.
- The child must have a diagnosed serious, chronic, or critical illness, disability, or condition currently requiring medical attention, although he or she does not need to be hospitalized at the time of the referral.
- The child must be a resident of or be receiving treatment in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Delaware.
- The child must be dependent on parents or guardians.
- The child's family must be experiencing financial challenges as a direct result of expenses related to the child's illness, injury, or disability.
Please feel free to contact the Fund at any time with any questions about the eligibility of the child you would like to refer for assistance. A staff person will be happy to help you.